Friday, November 6, 2015

FRIYAY!!!



I LOVE my NEW position! I am fortunate enough to work in the Community that cultivated me and that I LOVE, impacting lives on a daily basis!  I am ONE MONTH in, and I'm as excited now, as I was on my first day.  I have a GREAT TEAM behind me, and I know that we are going to continue to GROW and do GREAT THINGS as an Agency with me at the helm.

When I think about myself as a Leader, the term "Servant Leader" instantly comes to mind.  I truly desire to EMPOWER those that I work with and for to
I am constantly seeking out inspiration with doing just that...and I have begun to be more intentional with the books that I read.  I started this book last month, and I plan to finish it up before Thanksgiving (I hope I can)...
It's a great read...full of insights from Women Leaders all over the World & I look forward to putting into practice the "nuggets" that I gain from all of these dynamic women.

What Books have you found inspiration from?  COMMENT and let me know!


2 comments: