Friday, November 6, 2015

The "S" on my chest...

I wear MANY HATS...

My Husband calls me WIFE

My Children call me MOMMY

My Parents call me DAUGHTER

My Sister calls me SISTER

My Niece calls me TT

My Sisterfriends call me FRIEND

My Staff call me LEADER

My Professors call me STUDENT

I am MANY things to MANY people...I guess you could say that I'm a "SUPERWOMAN" so to speak...



My "Balancing Act"  has been going pretty well so far...despite the fact that I have SO MUCH on my plate.  There is however, one person that has been neglected as of late, and that's ME...

Through trial and error, I am learning that sometimes, the cape MUST come off, and the "S" has to rest...

I've heard time and time again that "Self-Preservation" is rule number one...and that's where I need to strengthen my focus...I plan to start Yoga/Meditation before the end of the year.  I would also like to integrate Mindfulness practices into my daily living as well. While these things are on my never ending "TO DO" list, I fully intend to CREATE the time to INVEST in my own preservation/care, VERY SOON!

So what is it that YOU do to practice SELF-CARE? Please COMMENT and SHARE with me...who knows, I may just find inspiration from you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment