Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Chapter 35

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY There Socialites!

It's been QUITE A WHILE since we last connected, and believe it or not, I've MISSED YOU (all three of you, LOL)!!!

I ended up taking yet another hiatus from this blog, but felt the need to resume my writing as a creative outlet--free therapy as you will...

SOOOOOOO...It's been a month and a few days since I have celebrated my 35th Born Day.  A true Milestone Birthday, as I have officially reached "Middle Age." I still feel like the 21 year old I once was, just a bit more seasoned, due to my life's experiences.

Alas, THIS IS THIRTY-FIVE for me.  Thirty-four was quite the year--many ups AND downs, and lessons learned.  Since my Birthday is December 30th, I decided to  make my one New Year's Resolution early, and begin living it out on my own special day.  Instead of a long laundry list of things that I want to do more of or get better at, I decided to choose one single word to motivate me all year long.  That word is...
I plan to live this year (and each one that follows) intentionally--which is something that I have not done (in my humble opinion) before.

Year 35 ALSO brings quite a bit of changes and adjustments for my family and I...

First of all, there is going to be a NEW little Socialite joining my family...I am due to deliver a baby girl in April, and my children and I could not be happier about her impending arrival!

Secondly, our family is experiencing yet another HUGE adjustment, as my Husband and I have decided to end our marriage...NOT the easiest thing to go through while being pregnant AND parenting two other little ones, but what's necessary MUST occur.  I may blog about this new journey, and then again I may not...you'll just have to stay tuned...

So, here I am.  35. Soon to have 3 children. Soon to be officially SINGLE.  What's a Socialite to do at this point?  LIVE LIFE ON PURPOSE, and ENJOY the ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment